Friday, March 9, 2012

 
REDBOX KIOSK RUDENESS……..

I am sick and tired of the rudeness of people at REDBOX kiosks who think the world revolves around them! Order your friggin movie online like I do. I don't have a fancy smart phone or an IPAD, I just have a computer. Most people either have a computer or have access to one. I don't want to hear a 15 minute argument about what movies you want to see or don't want to see....work those issues out on our own time! I don't want to hear you on the phone with someone describing the movies to them! I don't want to watch you go through and read all the movies before deciding! And I don’t want to hear an argument between you and your kids regarding how many movies they can rent or be allowed to see!  Do that shit at home on your own time!  And speaking of kids….it is not okay for them to stand there and press all the buttons, watch your damn kids!  And must the whole family come to the damn kiosk……seriously?!......the whole damn family!
And guess what!   The movie you want might not be at that particular kiosk…..oh the horror!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Another excellent and totally right on post, Kranky! These damn people just need to get out of our way!! lol

    ReplyDelete