Monday, April 23, 2012


DUMB OBNOXIOUS FAKE LOUD IRRITATING BITCH GIRL!!!!!!!!
Have to get this off my chest ……..


There is this girl in my office who I cannot pretend to like or even be cordial to….she rides my last nerve just knowing she is in the vicinity!  She is 22 completely obnoxious and very loud with the most irritating of laughs!   She literally laughs at everything someone says to her.   She is very vain…..she goes around calling herself awesome and has pictures of herself everywhere so she can see them.  She blatantly says she is good-looking……seriously?! …..who talks that way!  No one I associate with that’s for sure!  She is everything I am not…..she is fake.   I hate fake people!   I may be a lot of things and people may say this or that about me, but they can never call me fake because then they are just stupid!


So why do people flock around this dumb obnoxious fake loud irritating bitch of a girl?!  Did I leave out any adjectives?  Especially the men……are they that shallow?  Do they just like the fake attention she gives them!   Do they just think with only one thing…..hope not all of them follow this stereotype!   She has nothing to offer them.   I just don’t get it.   I HATE her!


Maybe there is that part of me that is jealous that she is 22, but that’s where I draw the line.   I wouldn’t want to be like her in any other way.  There is a reason they call me kranky!

No comments:

Post a Comment