Monday, January 30, 2012


DRIVING FRUSTRATION…….
Why does traffic slow and almost come to a stop on the freeway when the accident is on the other side of the divider going in the other direction?   It is human nature to be curious and want to know what happened, but seriously?????!!!! Thank God we are not the poor unfortunate people involved in the accident, but do we need to create one of our own?  Is it necessary to cause more hostility when driving on the road?   Is it not enough that the freeways are overcrowded and most people drive like morons?!  And since I’m on a roll about drivers, when are people going to learn to stay in their own lane?   I can’t tell you how many times I have been bumped out of my lane because of this!  Then there are still people chatting away with their cell phones to their ears……people, this is illegal and not to mention dangerous!   I am not a perfect driver, but I try to be courteous and follow the rules of the road and I only ask that others do the same.

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same and would love it if other drivers could just follow the rules and be polite. Apparently, we are asking for too much!!!! Grrrrr

    ReplyDelete