Friday, June 8, 2012

Adding to my HORROR…….TUMMY TUCK BELT (.....PART 2......)


TUMMY TUCK BELT NIGHTMARE --- PART 2........



So this evening I get a phone call from the Tummy Tuck Company confirming my address, telling me my order is being shipped out, and to offer me some stupid Program where I will have $100’s in savings if I pursue it for only $1 and then additional $29.99 a month unless I cancel within a month…..the catch is they give you $100 gift card for gas (REALLY!......very suspicious about this) whether you decide to stay on the program or cancel it.   So she transfers me to a different representative…...
He gets on the line and confirms all the info the first girl did…..(GEEZ, SERIOUSLY?!) and tells me about the same program she did with the free $100 gas card whether I continue with their offer or not and THEN he goes on to give me an ADDITIONAL program with only $1 cost to me and then ANOTHER $29.99 a month where I will get a $25 American Express gift card unless I decide to cancel it in 30 days!   Now I lose it!  
I told him that I did not want these programs!   All I want is my order to be shipped to me and to get on with my life.   He tries to continue with his promotion and how there is no obligation and don’t I want a free $100 for gas.   Okay, if it is free, I do want that $100.  So I agree to the first program so I get that free $100 for gas (we’ll see if he is telling me the truth about it), but as soon as I get the program crap, I’m going to call that 800 number and cancel it.   The second program I have no interest in at all and cut him off when he tried to talk me into that one.
I just can’t believe they are offering to give all this free crap away….free gas, free credit card, a fricking cruise to the Bahamas!......nothing is free in this world and everything is a trick!   I can’t believe you can’t just order something, purchase it clean and clear, without being harassed and having people trying to talk you into more shit you don’t need!   I loath salespeople!   I don’t know how they sleep at night!

3 comments:

  1. They don't sleep at night. They're all robots that work for a secret robot government. LOL!!

    Oh dear Kranky, I really hope you'll get out of all this with a fabulous tummy tuck belt, but honestly I'm having my doubts!! HILARIOUS post, none-the-less. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope those evil secret robot government people never sleep again! At least this experience made for a hilarious post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard from many people that tummy tuck belt is fully horror only so i dropped the idea of using it.

    ReplyDelete