Friday, June 15, 2012

TUMMY TUCK BELT....(PART 3)


TUMMY TUCK BELT…….. (PART 3)
Bet you have been anxiously awaiting for the next chapter of this story…….
First of all, I want to say that I never got that $1 charged to my card to start the stupid program that salesman from hell tried to get me to sign up for where if I liked it I would have to pay $29.99 a month after 30 days and I would get $100 gas card whether I kept the offer or not…..may still arrive, but I have my doubts.   Honestly, this is for the best, didn’t want that stupid program anyways and I don’t trust that that $100 in gas is free……no, I don’t trust anyone!
So my tummy tuck belt has safely arrived.   For inquiring minds who are dying to know…..the second belt that I was so uncertain of ordering because they never indicated if it was free or they were going to charge you…..well, they charged me for that second belt…..$19.99! (really?!.....the bastards!)…..well, I knew it was a gamble when I said yes to that part.
So the belt arrives.   I read the instructions and I watch the DVD.   On the infomercial they said you have to apply the cream and wear the belt for 10 minutes only ONCE a day (I realize it was 4:30 in the morning when I watched this, but I know what I heard)…..when you read the instructions and watch the video it is two times of day you have to apply the cream and wear the belt for 10 minutes (this is no biggie……but they have already lied!)
So I applied the cream yesterday and put on the belt.   I wore it longer than  10 minutes (you can wear the belt for as long as you want and it is accelerated if you work out) and worked out at the gym.   I wore it all day today.   You apply the cream and let it dry, then put on the belt and do these abdominal exercises they show you on the DVD for two minutes and that is supposed to get this thermal cream working which is what is supposed to burn this belly fat…..honestly, I don’t feel the heat from this cream like they say I am supposed to.  
And I want instant results…..I know I have to be patient and will start seeing results within a month, but I want to see those results and I want to see them now!  Maybe it’s wrong of me to be so impatient, but I had to listen to all that bullshit from those salespeople so I think I earned the right to be impatient.
So I will keep you posted on my results.   Until then……….wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Wishing you luck, Kranky. Can't wait to hear about your results. I get the feeling there will be a part 4, 5, 6...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh.....yes, there probably will be a Part 4, 5, and 6. I will definitely keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sales people in TV make us fool.
    tummy tuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to give such a knowledge about tummy Tuck belt..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Compared to tummy tuck belts tummy tuck surgery is effective.chicago abdominoplasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. The information about tummy tuck belt is really niceChicago tummy tuck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tummy tucksurgery is best compared to tummy tuck belt.

    ReplyDelete